Wednesday, November 3, 2010

After 2 and a half month from industrial training, finally it comes the presentation! Spent 1 night doing the slides, realised that most things i learn from training have been forgotten. I feel to proud to be in the project team, with engineers and friends from Mudajaya, Hartasuma, Bombardier, and Minconsult, and have a chance to work together woth sub-con and ICE like Zaidun-Leeng, Acre Works, Bersatu Bebas, SJEE, and more.. At the same time also appreciate chances to exposed and work with engineers from US, whose body are double sizes of mine. Haha...

Big thanks to my project manager, Mr Robert and Mudajaya GM, Mr Ang for their guidance. My exposed to the real world also accomplished with teaching from senior engineer Mr Chui, supervisor Mr William, and other engineers. Also not forgetting the team director, Mr Rais, who is a nice person but very serious in work, with high expectation on everyone of us. I remember his shout, but also remember his encouragement.

20 weeks of training, i've grown up. Learn to be independent, learn to make decision, and learn to work in a team of different backgrounds. Thanks to everyone, appreciate the chances of learning given to me, and i miss you all, my lovely KL Spurline project team! May you all be well and happy always. Hope to meet up with you all in coming days in civil life.

View of first 4 slides of my presentation ! Background edited by Photoshop...

4 comments:

  1. nice slide
    wish i was engineer

    ReplyDelete
  2. regret? u entered the wrong field... shud study physics instead of bio

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad my physics too lausy..if not, now ady engineer hahaha
    but if let me choose again, i'd rather go for marketing / finance/business stuff.. more jobs opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice slides... btw you forgot to mention the sugar grand daddy - Ir Bala. You learned well lit "skywalker" except I don't see what you learn haha just joking.

    ReplyDelete